[Lyric] Yan Yi Dan - 三寸天堂 (Three Inches of Heaven) w/ english translation

 Favorite song from my favorite Chinese drama

 三寸天堂 [Three Inches of Heaven]

Chinese

停在这里不敢走下去
让悲伤无法上演

下一页你亲手写上的离别

由不得我拒绝

这条路我们走得太匆忙

拥抱着并不真实的欲望

来不及等不及回头欣赏

木兰香遮不住伤

—
不再看 天上太阳透过云彩的光

不再找 约定了的天堂

不再叹 你说过的人间世事无常

借不到的三寸日光

—
停在这里不敢走下去

让悲伤无法上演

下一页你亲手写上的离别

由不得我拒绝

这条路我们走得太匆忙

拥抱着并不真实的欲望

来不及等不及回头欣赏

木兰香遮不住伤

—
不再看 天上太阳透过云彩的光

不再找 约定了的天堂

不再叹 你说过的人间世事无常

借不到的三寸日光

—
不再看 天上太阳透过云彩的光

不再找 约定了的天堂

不再叹 你说过的人间世事无常

借不到的三寸日光
那天堂是我爱过你的地方

 

 

Pinyin 

tíng zài zhèlǐ bù gǎn zǒu xiàqù

ràng bēishāng wúfǎ shàngyǎn

xià yī yè nǐ qīnshǒu xiě shàng de líbié

yóubudé wǒ jùjué

zhè tiáo lù wǒmen zǒu dé tài cōngmáng

yǒngbàozhe bìng bù zhēnshí de yùwàng

láibují děng bùjí huítóu xīnshǎng

mùlán xiāng zhē bù zhù shāng

—

bù zài kàn tiānshàng tàiyáng tòuguò yúncai de guāng

bù zài zhǎo yuēdìngle de tiāntáng

bù zài tàn nǐ shuōguò de rénjiān shìshì wúcháng

jiè bù dào de sān cùn rìguāng

—

tíng zài zhèlǐ bù gǎn zǒu xiàqù

ràng bēishāng wúfǎ shàngyǎn

xià yī yè nǐ qīnshǒu xiě shàng de líbié

yóubudé wǒ jùjué

zhè tiáo lù wǒmen zǒu dé tài cōngmáng

yǒngbàozhe bìng bù zhēnshí de yùwàng

láibují děng bùjí huítóu xīnshǎng

mùlán xiāng zhē bù zhù shāng

—

bù zài kàn tiānshàng tàiyáng tòuguò yúncai de guāng

bù zài zhǎo yuēdìngle de tiāntáng

bù zài tàn nǐ shuōguò de rénjiān shìshì wúcháng

jiè bù dào de sān cùn rìguāng

—

bù zài kàn tiānshàng tàiyáng tòuguò yúncai de guāng

bù zài zhǎo yuēdìngle de tiāntáng

bù zài tàn nǐ shuōguò de rénjiān shìshì wúcháng

jiè bù dào de sān cùn rìguāng

nèi tiāntáng shì wǒ àiguò nǐ dì dìfāng

 

Translation

I stopped right here not daring to move any further
Hoping that I can stop the grieves from surfacing
The separation which you wrote with your own hands on the next page of my life
Left me no choice of rejection

We walked down this road in a rush
Holding on to desires which are not even realistic

It’s too late, though we couldn’t wait, to look back and admire
The lovely scent of M
agnolia is still too weak to cover up this pain
—
I stopped looking at the sunlight which pierced through the clouds in the skies
I stopped searching for the heaven we promised each other
I stopped sighing over the uncertainties in life you told me about
It’s a short-l
ived sunbeam I’d never be able to borrow anyway
—

I stopped right here not daring to move any further
Hoping that I can stop the grieves from surfacing
The separation which you wrote with your own hands on the next page of my life
Left me no choice of rejection
We walked down
this road in a rush
Holding on to desires which are not even realistic
It’s too late, though we couldn’t wait, to look back and admire
The lovely scent of Magnolia is still too weak to cover up this pain
—
I stopped looking at the sunlight which pierced through the clouds in the skies
I stopped searching for the heaven we promised each other
I stopped sighing over the uncertainties in life you told me about
It’s a short-lived sunbeam I’d never be able to borrow anyway
—
I stopped looking at the sunlight which pierced through the clouds in the ski
es
I stopped searching for the heaven we promised each other
I stopped sighing over the uncertainties in life you told me about
It’s a short-lived sunbeam I’d never be able to borrow anyway
That heaven is the place I once loved yo
u

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a reader, i found this post...